You will find the custom bar colors option in the Bar Chart page, under the Bar Specific Settings section.
NOTE : The custom bar colors only works when you have a single data group. When you have multiple data groups ChartGo automatic sets the colors for the bar groups.
Previous Update : New Sub Title field. Allows for longer description of Graph
1. Simply enter your values in the new Sub Title field below. The Subtitle field can be found in the Chart Settings section.
2. The graph now displays your Sub Title content under the main Title.
Previous Updates : Custom Highest and Lowest Y Axis Number
1. Simply enter your values in the two new fields below. These fields can be found in the Chart Settings section.
2. The chart now displays the Y axis up to the highest and lowest number that you entered.
Previous Updates : French & Spanish and International Characters
1. ChartGo now in French and Spanish
ChartGo is now available in French and Spanish. Just click the language link on top to switch to your favorite language.
2. International Characters Accepted
ChartGo now accepts any International Character on the generated chart image.